We design corrective measures and specific remedial actions in accordance to the problems identified and to the needs of our clients. All of our designs are preceded by a thorough cost benefit analysis of the various alternatives available including the use of pilot tests to refine the design process.
Our remedial solutions looks to apply an efficient design in order to guarantee the objectives to be completed and at the same time, minimizing deadlines, uncertainties and possible deviations in the execution of the project.
Our site remediation department is comprised of professionals with extensive experience in the design and completion of remediation projects, with over 125 sites remediated in the last 10 years. Our capabilities include:
- Site remediation applying various technologies according to the chemical pollutant detected at the site.
- Contaminated groundwater treatment.
- Confinement and interception barriers.
- Demilitarization and environmental rehabilitation of military sites.
- Natural Attenuation programs.
- Environmental risk management actions.
All of our remedial designs and operations use the best available techniques (BAT) for each medium and each type of chemical compound detected, paying special attention to the priorities of the requirements of every client such as security, sustainability and the interference with the normal functioning of the installation.
We operate our own portable treatment equipment such as our thermal desorption plant as well as various remediation modules to treat in-situ soil and groundwater.