Investigation of contaminated sites
We offer businesses a quality multidisciplinary technical team to undertake a comprehensive site characterization in order to understand the situation at hand and if required, provide the necessary solutions to be adopted. We provide the following services:
- Soil quality certifications as an Inspection Entity ISO: 17020, in the field of potentially contaminated soils and associated groundwater (accreditation no.: 71/EI076).
- Preliminary and detailed characterization of ground conditions (developing a Conceptual Site Model).
- Due Diligence reports
- Background environmental conditions (pre-operational ground conditions).
- Hydrogeological studies.
- Modelling of contamination plumes.
- Soil quality certification of remediated sites.
- Geophysical surveys.
- Programs to monitor and control environmental risks.
- Soil contamination inventories and plans.
- Sediment and superficial water characterization.
- Technical assistance and project management.
The establishment of a realistic environmental diagnosis is fundamental in developing a Conceptual Site Model, which enables our clients to make a correct decision to optimize resources in the management of environmental risks arising from its business activity.
The technical reliability and guarantee of our projects are supported by different accreditations and certifications in the field of contaminated soils and associated groundwater.