Emgrisa, S.A., S.M.E., M.P. is a 100% public owned company that offers a broad range of services for the conservation of the environment. Emgrisa is an anagram of “Empresa para la Gestión de Residuos Industriales, S.A., S.M.E., M.P.” which translates to “Company for the Management of Industrial Waste, P.L.C.”. Some of these services are: contaminated land investigation & remediation, industrial waste management, environmental engineering & consultancy and the design & operation of treatment systems for industrial waste and contaminated land.
Emgrisa was founded in 1990 as a public entity within the umbrella of the Ministry of Public Works and Urbanisation (who at that time was legally in charge of the environment within the Spanish State), to implement the objectives of the National Plans for industrial waste management and land decontamination. Since February 2003, Emgrisa forms part of ENUSA Group and in May 2009 was constituted as a technical service provider for the Spanish State Administration for all of its public organisms as well as the public industrial holding group SEPI, ENUSA, CIEMAT, AENA, ADIF, RENFE, Puertos del Estado, Abra Industrial and other entities in the public sector.
What we offer
The company responds to the needs of clients in the public and private sectors as well as international organisms. Our strength lies in our professional staff. Thanks to their experience and their excellent professional qualifications, we provide solutions in diverse fields in the environmental sector, such as:
- Management of all types of industrial and urban waste (solid, liquid or gas), as well as the construction and exploitation of facilities such as waste treatment plants, waste storage facilities, landfills and the elaboration of corresponding design projects.
- Soil & groundwater quality characterisation and remediation services.
- Provision of technical services, environmental consultancy & engineering for the public administrations
- Investigation, development and implementation of systems, procedures, products, patents and useful models, all related to the above paragraphs.
- Provision of environmental inspection, environmental audits, environmental impact assessments and environmental risk analyses.