A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any Website. They are used to help the website remember your visit when you navigate again through that site. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website:
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we detail below how cookies are used on this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website usesits own cookies:
- Session cookies: used to guarantee that the users who write comments are humans and not automated applications. This way we fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics stores cookiesto provide statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. On using this website, you are consenting to have information about you processed by Google. Therefore, any rights in this respect should be exercised by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks:each social network uses its own cookieswhere you may click on buttons such as “I like” o “Share”, etc.
Disabling or eliminating cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or eliminate cookies of this website at any time. The way these actions are taken differs depending on the browser you are using.
- In Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/hot-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- In Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&ref_topic=3421433
- In Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- In Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and your right to eliminate or disable them should be exercised from them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or improper handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the navigator does not forget your decision to not to accept them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for system operation or when the law so requires. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company ascribed to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all the data transferred will be treated with the level of protection as required by European regulations. You may consult detailed information about this in this link. If you want information on the use that Google gives to cookies use this other link.