ENUSA Group-SEPI Holding

Grupo ENUSA

ENUSA Group

Emgrisa is a subsidiary company of the ENUSA Group, the most important in the nuclear business in Spain.

ENUSA INDUSTRIAS AVANZANDAS, S.A., S.M.E. (ENUSA) are a public entity, 60% owned by the Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI), an agency of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations, and the remaining 40% by the Centro de Investigaciones Energéticas, Medioambientales y Tecnológicas (CIEMAT), which in turn belongs to the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.

The main business of the parent company Enusa Industrias Avanzadas S.A., S.M.E. , ENUSA is the fabrication and supply of fuel to national and international nuclear power stations. They also offer technical support to nuclear facilities including engineering services, inspections and repairs.

In addition, through their environmental business and extensive experience in uranium mining, provide integrated landscape restoration services.

Express Truck, S.A.U., ETSA subsidiary of ENUSA Group was established in 1996. ETSA is a global, multi-modal (terrestrial, sea and air) hazardous merchandise transportation company specializing in radioactive and nuclear materials. It also transports chemical products, biofuels, and hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.

ENUSA GROUP: NUCLEAR BUSINESS & ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES

SEPI Holding

Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI) is a public entity attached to the Ministry of Finance and Civil Service – (Ministerio de Hacienda y Función Pública), whose activities follow the private legal system.

SEPI has a direct and majority participation in 15 companies, which make up the SEPI Holding, with a final workforce of more than 73,000 professionals in 2015. It is a group of diverse companies ranging from shipbuilding, nuclear energy, media, food distribution, management of infrastructure, mining, business promotion, environmental agricultural transformation, amongst other activities.

 

THE SEPI HOLDING IS FORMED BY 15 COMPANIES WITH DIVERSE BUSINESSES


CENTRAL OFFICE

Santiago Rusiñol, 12 · 28040 Madrid (España)

+34 91 411 92 15

info@emgrisa.es

PERÚ OFFICE

Avda. Victor Andrés Belaúnde 147

Edificio Real 6, Of. 605 · San Isidro – Lima (Perú)

+51 171 659 08

info@emgrisa.pe

Nuestra experiencia, nuestro mejor servicio

Subscribe to our newsletter